Why Choose Us for Your Forclosure or Realtor Services Junk Removal
Junk Shot offers an array of services that protect and preserve our client’s collateral throughout the period of the foreclosure process or the sale of property. Junk Shot offers professional services to asset managers, lenders, banks, insurance companies, owners, and the Realtor community. We take great pride in our ability to perform quality work, with quick turn-around times, at fair and reasonable prices. Junk Shot thoroughly understands our client’s needs and keeps abreast of the continual changes with all investor guidelines. This ensures that all work is completed in accordance with the applicable specifications.
Property & Preservation FAQ
Q: What makes Junk Shot different from other property preservation companies?
Junk Shot strives to be YOUR #1 Choice for your asset servicing needs by:
- QUALITY: Providing timely and professional completed of all assigned work, with a focus on helping our clients remain in compliance with investor guidelines
- FEEDBACK: Offering an objective and detailed assessment of any repairs or other work need to protect and preserve the property while increasing it marketability
- ACCOUNTABILITY: quickly addressing and resolving any issues or concerns that may arise while keeping the clients best interest in mind
- AFFORDABILITY: Focusing on performing superior work at Fair and Reasonable prices
Q: What Property Preservation Services do you provide?
Property Preservation Services:
- Lock Changes
- Boarding (pools, doors, windows, etc.)
- Lawn Maintenance
- Eviction Support
- Lock Rekeys
- Lock Box Installation and Coding
- Replacement of Broken Windows
- Tarping Roofs
- Roof Repairs and Re-Roofs
- Trash Outs and Debris Removal
- Maid Service and Sales Clean
- Code Violation Abatement
- Health Hazard Removal
- Safety Hazard Repairs
- Pool Maintenance
- Electrical Repairs
- Repair and Renovation
- Removal of above-ground pools
- Debris Removal/Cleanouts
- Rehab Services
- Itemized Damage Reports
- Covering of inground pools
- Winterizations / Dewinterizations
- Plumbing repairs
- Pumping water from basements and pools
- Abandoned Car, Boat, Motor Home or Motorcycle removal
- Lawn Maintenance
- Fallen tree removal
- Property Inspections
- Fire damage repairs
- Mold Remediation
- Shed/Deck removal
- Water damage repairs
- Cash for keys
- Landscape Design and Installation
- City Code Violation Abatement
Q: What investor guidelines are you familiar with?
We are knowledgeable of all investor guidelines and service HUD, VA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and conventional loans.
Q: How long does it take for you complete the average project?
All work will be completed within 3 to 5 days from receipt of the Field Report. Rush service is available!
Q: What technology do onsite crews use?
All of our crews are equipped digital cameras with date stamps and Internet enabled tablet PC’s for remote photo uploads and instant communication with the office. We keep accurate records of individual jobs and property history. This reduces our job processing times for preservation and inspections to near zero. All reports and pictures are delivered via email. More confidence, security, speed, & peace of mind for you. Thankfully, the days of waiting or searching for faxed reports are Over! Optimizing time and saving money. That’s our goal.
Q: What Kind of insurance do you carry?
We carry General Liability, Commercial Auto, Errors & Omissions, Workers Comp and Excess Umbrella insurance.
Q: What areas do you cover?
We provide services in Tampa-Hillsborough, New Port Richey /Wesley Chapel-Pasco, Clearwater -St. Pete-Pinellas, Lakeland-Polk, Sarasota, Bradenton-Manatee, Kissimmee – Osceola, Orlando-Orange, and Altamonte-Seminole counties of Florida.